This charming equestrian estate in the area of Burguillos, only 30 minutes from Seville, has it all: great equestrian facilities, a main house with an area of 280 m², a porch and well-sized swimming pool complete with bar area, a private garden, a 70m² house for the stablekeepers, warehouses, a storage room, a large garage of 40 m², a workshop of 70 m², and the list goes on... All for a remarkable price.
The main house, set on one hectare of land, comes complete with a lovely porch, a private garden and a swimming pool with bar area. This comfortable house boasts a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a walk-in cupboard as well as 3 more bedrooms, 2 more bathrooms, a hall, an elegant, spacious living room with wonderful wood beam ceilings, a dining room, a kitchen with large fireplace, a pantry and a games room.
The property also has a house for the stablekeepers, which has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a 35 m² porch.
In terms of equestrian facilities, the equestrian buildings have a constructed area of approximately 650 m² and the equestrian facilities include the following:
- Indoor arena of 15 x 30 metres.
- Open-air arena of 20 x 40 metres.
- Seven outdoor boxes of 3×3 metres.
- Five 3×3 metre boxes.
- Three covered corrals, with a total of 150 m².
- Two 3×6 metre barns, in a 100 m² shed.
- Hydroponic cultivation room and feed room.
- Hay and straw storage shed of 100 m².
- Treatment room for veterinary examinations.
- Walker for three horses.
On the property you will also find two chicken coops, a firewood room and a storage room.