▪ The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
▪ Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
▪ Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
▪ This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
▪ All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
▪ Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
▪ From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
▪ Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
A cornerstone of Another Way Of Life’s philosophy is that the agency works as an honest broker between seller and buyer. We are not sales people.
Our aim is that both parties emerge from every sale satisfied with the outcome and confident that we have acted both efficiently and professionally.
We are fluent Spanish speakers and vastly experienced in all legal aspects of buying and selling property in Andalucia which enables us to give the very best service to our clients, both sellers and buyers.